Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers non-credit technical programs, along with certificates, associates, undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is dedicated to academic excellence solidly grounded in the liberal arts that fosters personal growth, integrity and professional preparation within a caring environment. The university prepares students as Christian servant leaders for life-long learning, continued scholarship by using advanced research to practice at the doctoral level, and active participation in a diverse, global society.
• To foster academic excellence through pre-professional certificates, associates, baccalaureate, and graduate programs through traditional, technical, and online systems
• To achieve academic excellence through rigor and relevancy in undergraduate, master’s and doctoral level programs
• To provide an environment conducive for student success
• To value diverse perspectives within a Christ-centered community
• To model servant leadership and effective stewardship
South College Street close to the 127 By Pass and 127
Spring is finally here in Mercer County and we are so glad to be outside and enjoying what treasures are right here in our own backyard. Old Fort Harrod is at full staff and ready for your visit as well as Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, Chimney Rock Marina and Restaurant, Cane Run Fishing Camp and Cummins Ferry Resort and Campground. How about a walk at Big Spring, Salt River Park or a stroll around our communities? Whatever you choose to do outside, enjoy your home place all season.